十博体育链接 provides students the opportunity to make payments throughout the 学期 through one of our affordable payment 计划s. 所有付款计划选项要求 首付款.
The payment 计划 is for students paying out of pocket or students that do not have their balance covered in full by financial aid or military benefits. 这是15美元 non-refundable set-up fee charged at the time of enrollment. 首付也是 在入学时要求.
Only current 学期 charges for tuition and fees can be 包括 in the payment 计划. Fines and prior term charges can be paid at the Cashier’s Office.
The earlier you enroll in a payment 计划, the lower your down payment.
|2023年4月30日||25% down; 3 payments (May to July)|
|2023年5月31日||35% down; 2 payments (June and July)|
|2023年6月30日||50% down; 1 payment (July)|
|2023年7月20日||50% down; 1 payment (July)|
|2023年5月31日||$10 down; 6 payments (June 到11月.)|
|2023年5月31日||$10 down; 5 payments (July 到11月.)|
|2023年5月31日||$10 down; 4 payments (8月. 到11月.)|
|2023年6月30日||15% down; 5 payments (July 到11月.)|
|2023年7月31日||25% down; 4 payments (8月. 到11月.)|
|8月. 31, 2023||35% down; 3 payments (9月. 到11月.)|
|9月. 30, 2023||
35% down; 2 payment (10月. 到11月.)
|10月. 31, 2023||
50% down; 1 payment (Nov.)
Learn more about setting up a payment 计划 at 十博体育链接.
While enrolling in a payment 计划, if you receive an error message “Unable to save your new credit card – Credit card number or expiration date is not valid” or “Account 验证失败. Check your ABA routing number and try 再一次。,” follow these steps:
- Click on Cancel and repeat the steps to enroll in a payment 计划.
- Choose a term from the drop-down 框，单击“选择”.
- Choose the payment 计划 from the 计划s that are available to you from the drop-down 框，单击“选择”.
- Review the details of your payment 计划 and click on Continue.
- Review your Payment Schedule and click on Continue.
- Choose your Payment Method (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Checking, or Savings) from the drop-down 框，单击“选择”.
- Enter the requested information on the right side and click on Continue.
- 审核付款计划协议. If you would like to print the agreement, click “打印协议”框.
- Check the box “I agree” at the bottom of the page and click on Continue.
The payment 计划 requires a checking/savings account or a debit/credit card.
Yes, for additional 学期 charges that occur on your account during the 学期, the payment 计划 balance will be recalculated to reflect the new installment amount(s).
You do not need to enroll in a new payment 计划 every time you change your class schedule.
If a payment is returned, a $30 late fee will be assessed to your student account. Payment must be made immediately or you may be 从你的班级退学 for the amount 欠.
Students with excessive returned payments may be denied eligibility to participate 在付款计划中.
The 十博体育链接 payment 计划 adjusts your installment payments for new charges or credits applied to the account daily so that the final installment(s) will include 任何未付的学期费用.
- NOTE: An email notification will be sent out to notify you of changes to your payment 计划 balance and installment payments for dropping and/or adding a class. 新增费用 or credits applied are divided sequentially into the remaining installments.
If you enroll 在付款计划中 and are later awarded financial aid, the financial aid amount will be applied to your account to reduce your balance. 如果是信贷余额 is created, you will be refunded within 14 days of that occurring.
Yes, if you want to participate 在付款计划中 next 学期, you must enroll 再一次。. The payment 计划 is only valid for the 学期 you sign up for. 15美元.00 non-refundable setup fee is charged each 学期.
问题可通过电子邮件发送至 firstname.lastname@example.org 或致电(630)942-2206.
Payments are due on the scheduled payment dates outlined 在付款计划中 agreement. Failure to make payments in accordance with the payment 计划 agreement will result in a late fee of $30 assessed to your student account, and you may be 从你的班级退学 所欠款项.
Payments are due on the scheduled payment date. 学院鼓励你设定 付款日期的日历提醒. A reminder email will be sent to your student email address two days before the scheduled payment date. 付款计划是一份合同， and the College will not reverse a valid payment.
Important communication regarding the payment 计划 will be sent to your student email address throughout the 学期, some of which will be time sensitive.
Berg Instructional Center (BIC), Room 2424